Game research - MC as a naive hospital intern

Ynoteb

Dec 18, 2021
Hi all. I'm trying to do some research for a game that I'm building.

A high-level synopsis is that the MC is a young, naive hospital intern who is working to get promoted into a full time position.

I currently have 4 characters planned for the MC to interact with. They're listed below along with their associative kinks.
- Primary care doctor (male dom/dilf/corruption)
- Elderly senior patient (voyeur/grope/corruption)
- IT Guy (voyeur/ugly-bastard)
- Landlord (voyeur/exhibitionism)

Making this post firstly to gauge interest and secondly to see how y'all would fantasize situations.

Reactions: GropyMcGropster

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Seems like a very run of the mill female protag corruption story. It's not gonna win any awards, but there is no shortage of people looking for a quick fap.

Reactions: anne O'nymous
Nov 19, 2022
Hi all. I'm trying to do some research for a game that I'm building.

A high-level synopsis is that the MC is a young, naive hospital intern who is working to get promoted into a full time position.

I currently have 4 characters planned for the MC to interact with. They're listed below along with their associative kinks.
- Primary care doctor (male dom/dilf/corruption)
- Elderly senior patient (voyeur/grope/corruption)
- IT Guy (voyeur/ugly-bastard)
- Landlord (voyeur/exhibitionism)

Making this post firstly to gauge interest and secondly to see how y'all would fantasize situations.
I woudl be into it

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I know this is a bit of an old thread but just for future reference.
the MC is a young, naive hospital intern who is working to get promoted into a full time position.
A hospital is not like a corporation. I don't think this is how that works.

I may be talking out of my ass, but isn't a medical intern someone who graduated med school and is on their first year of residency, which takes ~5 years in order to get specialized in a medical field ?