Game running but won't Display (BB v0.12.0.005)

• Thread starter Deleted member 363645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363645

Hi,
Please help me I am currently experiencing a problem where my Big Brother game seems to run but it won't display the game
Below are my Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3816MB RAM
Page File: 4577MB used, 1222MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
And I have Nvidia GeForce GT 720M

Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks

Attached:

Screenshot (1).png

D

Deleted member 363645

So I find out that during my start up, the select monitor tab doesnt even display anything, I mean there is no option to pick. (watched a video it should be an option like 'display 1' but not in mine) and maybe this is why my game isnt displaying. do you know how can I link the game to my monitor screen? I am using laptop.

Thanks

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
So I find out that during my start up, the select monitor tab doesnt even display anything, I mean there is no option to pick. (watched a video it should be an option like 'display 1' but not in mine) and maybe this is why my game isnt displaying. do you know how can I link the game to my monitor screen? I am using laptop.

Thanks
Try lowering your Laptops native resolution i.e 1920x1080 down to 1280x720 via display settings not Nvidia Control, then launch the game. This should fix the display problem, then you can change the resolution back to native again and it will run as normal.

I had the same problem with another Unity game and this fixed it for me.

D

Deleted member 363645

Try lowering your Laptops native resolution i.e 1920x1080 down to 1280x720 via display settings not Nvidia Control, then launch the game. This should fix the display problem, then you can change the resolution back to native again and it will run as normal.

I had the same problem with another Unity game and this fixed it for me.
HOLY SHIT MATE THANKS YOU MADE MY DAY.

THANKS A LOT!!