Identify Game set in modern house with 3-4? woman. It's 3DCG, help finding it?

stitchrl

Oct 6, 2019
I'm looking for a game I played a while back. My memories of it aren't that great so it might be tricky to find. It's a 3DCG game, with the graphics quite decent. The game is set in a somewhat modern house. You can explore the rooms, walk down corridors, visit bedrooms and so fourth, and I remember being able to go out the front of the house also. There is I think, 3-4 woman in the house, initially at least, and the house is your typical white modern home, with white corridors, individual bedrooms for each of the woman. I know the home had a gym, some long corridors where you could bump into the woman. I think it was sandbox, but not entirely sure.

Quite vague on the details, but if anyone has any idea what it's called or think it is, please drop the name/link below.

Thank you!

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking for a game I played a while back. My memories of it aren't that great so it might be tricky to find. It's a 3DCG game, with the graphics quite decent. The game is set in a somewhat modern house. You can explore the rooms, walk down corridors, visit bedrooms and so fourth, and I remember being able to go out the front of the house also. There is I think, 3-4 woman in the house, initially at least, and the house is your typical white modern home, with white corridors, individual bedrooms for each of the woman. I know the home had a gym, some long corridors where you could bump into the woman. I think it was sandbox, but not entirely sure.

Quite vague on the details, but if anyone has any idea what it's called or think it is, please drop the name/link below.

Thank you!
The details are WAY too vague. Do you remember any of the actual plot.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do you remember the game engine (Ren'py, Unity, anything else)?
Were the women somehow related to the MC or actual roommates? He was a student, I guess? Was he confined in the house? Or was there a town to explore?
Your description matches with Indecent Desires (included the detail about the corridor), but God knows how many games exist like that.