Seeking game similar to coming of age

bela321

Jun 30, 2017
Hello!
I am looking for a game similar to Coming of Age ( ) . one of the main difference might be that you had to buy magazines to make the protagonist more open to different things.
Same school settings, jobs, same engine and very similar imagery.
I just forgot the title of it and cant find it anywhere.

Ty for your help!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I assume that means also that it was a female protagonist?

And the art? Are you sure it was the same? I can only find 2 female protagonist RPGM games with Honey Select art, of them one you play as a teacher and the other doesn't state whether it was a school setting or not.

Reactions: bela321

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I assume that means also that it was a female protagonist?

And the art? Are you sure it was the same? I can only find 2 female protagonist RPGM games with Honey Select art, of them one you play as a teacher and the other doesn't state whether it was a school setting or not.
valentina's story

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
With such gradual voluntary corruption, you have :
- Valentina's story (The corruption is too fast), in two weeks, you can become a total slut. But, according to your actions, you do can go to different path or erase some... (Here, a walkthrough is needed or suitable)
- Lolita gone wild (The corruption is too fast), No so fast than above, but, even too fast
- Glamour (The corruption is a little bit too slow) It takes too more time for Kate to free her libido, but here, you have a BDSM development...

Last edited:

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Mind if I borrow this thread? :p
Because I'm also looking for a somewhat similar game - a girl coming to a new town and getting corrupted etc., was also one of the Illusion games use (HS or SB), except that one was on renpy, if I remember correctly.
The only thing I really remember is that in one of the first days you could get blackmailed by either a delivery guy or a plumber or some other kind of worker...

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Try Primal desires, its early development, but similar plot and renders. Its not RPGM but I highly recommend. Also try Project Sage (Though unfortunately abandoned). Both exhibitionism at its best + willful and slow process of corruption.

Reactions: Harem Route