Seeking Game similar to "Intimate Romance"

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello again,
First of all I'd like to apologize for making so many request threads,
I am aware that the search function exist and I have been using it.

I have to admit that I kind of do not have time to download - look for every results that come up.
So, yes, I am very sorry to request every time I find one game I like or specific genre.
It's kind of difficult to find good content when you're new ; you just download anything that looks good and boom, you want more but can't find the same... "spark"...

Anyways, I'd like to ask for any game similar to the masterpiece "Intimate Romance"
I don't know what really made me like the game to be honest, it was very different than any game I've played so far from this forum

Here are a small list of things I liked that I guess made me like this ;
- Story Progress > Your choices does not affect just one scene, just one moment ; but the whole story.
- The lack of "too much sex-scene / content filler" > It may sounds weird but the fact that I.R did not have that much sexy moment made me forget that it even had it. It does, but does not focus on it.
- Interesting story > The story was interesting, I was literally wondering what will happen, what would be the impact of my choices, surprised at some times, sometimes full of regret.
- Being the father (or being able to make the daughter very possessive about you, making her want to kick out the mother & fill that role herself) - I am not sure on this one so if your suggestion does not have that, it's alright.

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely, Godus33.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Forgot to mention ;
I have downloaded Parental Love / no need to suggest that one :p
> I don't like RPGM games, VN / Ren'Py are good to me

What really got me in the story (in I.R) is the fact that the characters care about you and react to you, want to be with you & so interact in their own way to be with you.

Like I mentioned in the "being the father" part ; the daughter can become a bit possessive & will actively seek to reach the position she want.
(Not in the current build's version atm but I'm sure it's planned & thats what got me thrilled)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have downloaded Parental Love / no need to suggest that one...
If you like Parental Love you might like , if PL is a condensed DmD then MLP (erm) is a condensed PL. If you want to play the daughter you described there's . Both shot but complete games.

For other daughters there's , all I can say about it is great animation though. is highly rated but I'm personally put off by the chapter versions (looks good though). There's also but the sport bits put me off.

Looking at Intimate Relations maybe The Manifest is the closest.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just saw a game I'd forgotten about that could have been really good, but it's very short and currently abandoned. The thread now makes it sound like it might be coming back though, so maybe keep an eye on and see what happens.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Just saw a game I'd forgotten about that could have been really good, but it's very short and currently abandoned. The thread now makes it sound like it might be coming back though, so maybe keep an eye on and see what happens.
Thank you for suggesting another game, I've been looking for some myself & couldnt find much good one
I'll look for Sophie tho

Reactions: TheBlueKnight