Seeking Game/software for easy 3D hentai creation

pmp45

Sep 13, 2020
There are a bunch of normal games like Skyrim with good mod support and dedicated tools, which basically allows easy creation of 3D hentai. But such games are not designed with it in mind, so quality of resulting images is questionable.

So i'm thinking that by now someone should have already created a dedicated tool for it, so we are not forced to use normal games?
I know that we have stuff like Blender, but it requires very high 3D graphic creation experience, and assets cost a fortune.

What i'm aware of:
  • Project Helius (original and lovecraft edition) - very high quality, but it's about viewing a small bunch of premade animations on premade characters. Not worth the time, in my opinion. At least not now.
  • Honey Select 2: Libido - i have to check it, but it looks promising. I hope there are mods available, to improve quality of models, or download custom characters. Otherwise, it won't be really interesting.
Is there anything else that i'm missing? Maybe there is some jewel that i can't find.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Several of the Illusion games (Honey Select, HS2, Koikatu) have built in studio tools that help you make these things. If you look at games like Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and the Headmaster, for example, those are all Honey Select I).

There's also DAZ, which is a poser style application. Essentially you can find/buy models and clothing online (or create them yourself if you have the skills), and pose/light/animate it. That's what's used for games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers and DeLuca Family uses.

Reactions: pmp45

pmp45

Sep 13, 2020
Several of the Illusion games (Honey Select, HS2, Koikatu) have built in studio tools that help you make these things. If you look at games like Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and the Headmaster, for example, those are all Honey Select I).

There's also DAZ, which is a poser style application. Essentially you can find/buy models and clothing online (or create them yourself if you have the skills), and pose/light/animate it. That's what's used for games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers and DeLuca Family uses.
I will check this out.

DAZ Studio looks promising (if it doesn't require great skill), but it has similar problem as Blender - expensive assets.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I will check this out.

DAZ Studio looks promising (if it doesn't require great skill), but it has similar problem as Blender - expensive assets.
While I would hate to advocate piracy, there is a bunch of 'learning assets' available for download from various scum-of-the-internet sites, like here

And yeah, DAZ is somewhere between Blender and Illusion games; it requires a *bit* of skill to get good at it, but not as much as blender. I'm using DAZ for Love of Magic, for example.