Seeking Game sugestions (Man of the House)

AnarchyLupus

Dec 23, 2018
Hey, guys, I'm looking for game suggestions. My favorites are Man of the House and Milf City.
I like to do stuff to make the girl fall in love for me like: "Oh my mom needs some oil for the massage scene so I need to work to buy the oil". You know, some kind of "open world" and "sandbox" exactly like Milf City and Man of the House.
I have a preference for incest games and realistic renders, I played summertime saga but the renders don't turn me on.
Thanks for the help.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, guys, I'm looking for game suggestions. My favorites are Man of the House and Milf City...
maybe, but it can be hard to play and not really incest (looks great though). Haven't played that much of it yet but seems like it could be good.

has just become a sandbox games but that part is pretty short right now, look at play order in the op if you want to try it out (it does have a hot mom and sister). has a very attractive cousin, played very little of it though.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey, guys, I'm looking for game suggestions. My favorites are Man of the House and Milf City.
I like to do stuff to make the girl fall in love for me like: "Oh my mom needs some oil for the massage scene so I need to work to buy the oil". You know, some kind of "open world" and "sandbox" exactly like Milf City and Man of the House.
I have a preference for incest games and realistic renders, I played summertime saga but the renders don't turn me on.
Thanks for the help.
F.I.L.F is an incest game with renoy, there are some minigames that must be delt wth, if you want to earn the money for gifts and it's a sandbox game

Jason Voorhees

Feb 4, 2020
Thanks for the help.
Hi, you nemed my second and third favorite games, but the best is "foot of the mountains" way better than those two, but it's really long game. I finished it 100%.