Seeking Game Suggestions

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
Not quite sure if this is the right place to request this or not but here goes. I really like interracial games and have really loved most of the new games with the NTR tag attached to them. It's just a personal preference of mine but I really enjoy seeing my partner in these games with black men. My question however is if there are any games where you can play as black male protagonist. I was looking and a lot of these games you either play as a female or play as a male that is often white. Both are fine and typically I enjoy playing them as long as there is an NTR route in them, but I was curious if there were any games out there where you can play as a BBC stud or something. Thank you in advance to any suggestions or links to games to check out, I appreciate any and all help finding games like this

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There are games where you can have a black skin color but can't think of any that also do the whole "black bull" routine. Still, off the top of my head, maybe you'd enjoy Rogue-like, where you can play as a male with a dark skin color and huge dick (the latter is not optional anyway) and be very dominant towards your partners if that's your thing. Though there's no racial stuff or NTR.

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
There are games where you can have a black skin color but can't think of any that also do the whole "black bull" routine. Still, off the top of my head, maybe you'd enjoy Rogue-like, where you can play as a male with a dark skin color and huge dick (the latter is not optional anyway) and be very dominant towards your partners if that's your thing. Though there's no racial stuff or NTR.
Thank you, I'll check it out. It's a shame there's not more where the MC is a black bull type IMO