Seeking Game Suggestions

FzySideUp

Nov 19, 2019
Looking for games/videos with a few particular genres/storylines. It’s my first time posting here. Don’t know if this is the right place for this(let me know).

The games can have any of these elements.

A slave like story for a protagonist that would have otherwise unlikely of become a slave. Examples I can think of that I have played are Lillitales, Cursed Armor and Hounds if the Meteor (enslavement scenes). I think the best I can explain is for example Wonder Woman being enslaved by a mere human etc.

Another game type I’m looking for are games alike the Wonder Woman example I gave, but doesn’t necessarily have to be enslavement, but rather can be domination of super ordinary protagonist by inferior character. Examples for this for games I’d say DepraviA Erigori and Hounds of the Meteor(being defeated by mere thugs when obviously in overpowered suit). Movie like example I’d say would have to be PKF Fan Service by PKFStudios or The Parolee 4 by TheRyeFilms.

Lastly what I am looking for is like the two I already asked about. Doesn’t have to be enslavement or defeat of super ordinary protagonist by inferior being. Any games where any protagonist of power or inferiority is defeated or enslaved.