Seeking Game that has Birthing....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Naedoko Demon's Ground is all about birthing monsters to fight with you, lots of lolis though so (I assume that's why) the game isn't here. Also just got a anime. There's the pregnancy tag but most of the games likely aren't what your looking for as that can just mean a pregnant woman has a scene, could be worth a check though if you don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Naedoko Demon's Ground
nice! thanks for that! so gonna check it out on erogedownload ^^.

the only game i can come up with actual bithing scenes would be violated heroine. since the game contains loli stuff (you can either play as a teen or as a loli) i'm not allowed to post a direct downloadlink (already got warned for doing that :whistle:). but the wiki should give ya enough details of how to get the newest english version of the game:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BoiToi18598

Apr 26, 2018
nice! thanks for that! so gonna check it out on erogedownload ^^.

the only game i can come up with actual bithing scenes would be violated heroine. since the game contains loli stuff (you can either play as a teen or as a loli) i'm not allowed to post a direct downloadlink (already got warned for doing that :whistle:). but the wiki should give ya enough details of how to get the newest english version of the game:
I have already played the game, not too fond of loli but it does have the "subject" in it, thanks anyway.