Seeking Game that is not a VN nor a RPGM game

Kane42

Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone !
I've come to a point where I'm a bit tired of lewd games as they are all very similar.. (Linear VN, RPGM, ...)

But i'm ok with some Renpy games as they are not linear (Lab rats for exemple) I also like Akabur's trainers. In fact I don't what to read a shit ton of text and doing nothing.

Can you help me ? Thanks a lot for your help !

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Bitch Breaker, Rogue-Like, Orange Trainer, Superpowered, Something Unlimited, Deviant Discoveries, etc. are trainer games, kinda like Akabur's games and Lab Rats.

Other than that games like Slave Maker 3, Jack-O-Nine-Tails and stuff like that might be something you like as well.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm digging Mythic Manor atm, it does have a nice amount of content for 0.1 RenPy. Also, Corruption and Solvalley School both are quite similar to Lab Rats with a huge amount of content too

Kane42

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answers guys, i'll try all these.

@Blazblue : I mean games like Dating my daughter for exemple or My girlfriend amnesia, very few choices, only one main story..

For exemple, is a game matching my needs here.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
Well, on one side, it kinda sounds like you just wanna have a lot of different stuff to do. If that's all you need, sandbox games are right up your alley. I'm thinking Summertime Saga, the Twist, Man Of The House (I get that these are all incest themed, but incest is the most popular genre after all) and a few already mentioned above.

Now on the other hand, your example also makes it sound like you want more diverse gameplay mechanics instead of "having to click through a bunch of text". If that's what you're looking for, I could recommend the excellent Soldier's life (by Pyorgara) and also Four Elements Trainer.

There's definitely more, but I don't wanna overwhelm you with options.

Cheers!

Kane42

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answer.
But you're free to overwhelm me with options, I want to try a bunch of game this weekend ^^
I'll try these x)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Chloe18
View of family
Milfy City

Off the top of my head, since I'm not at my pc, these are the only games I like that fit your preferences.

I too generally dislike RPGm. However, I urge you to give Coceter Chronicles a chance. It's really interesting, fun, and sexy.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Might want to try some qsp games, most of them offer a lot of freedom
for starters i would recomend:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh, yeah if you're not opposed to text based the school dreams series is pretty fun.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
hi,

not sure if I understood your request correctly, but maybe such things as Sexy Beach Premium Resort [Illusion] ?
It is available on here/ this site, but I never played/saw that "final version" myself, instead I played fiddled with it when it was still in state of being updated regularly.
Back then I used the documentation in the (abandoned? obsolete?) wiki at anime-sharing. (I may not post links, sorry)
Back then, to me finding out the game - what to do, how to do, what does this mean and what can/ do I want to do about it? was part of the "gameplay" value - so maybe not read too much documentation/ spoilers.

Never played it "through" - not my kind of game after all, but for a while playing/ learning the game was still entertaining for me.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
My all-time favourites for that kind of gameplay you are looking for are:
- by FCAuthor
- by SilverBardGames