Identify Game that "Shining Tears" might remind You of.

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know of a game that has a combat system and art style kind of like Shining Tears PS2. I was reminded of a Eroge game that had a similar combat system/style, only you had many characters. The MC is a village warrior and his sister is about to married off or maybe she was kidnapped? You have to fight a bunch of skelletons right after. I swear there is an anime/hentai with the exact same scenes in the game.

You could move all of the characters independently and everything acted at the same time. I don't even remember if this was an H-game (I remember it being one though) I just remember the combat was actually fun.

I swear the game was "shining" something in the title. But I very well might be wrong. Because I cannot find it anywhere.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know of a game that has a combat system and art style kind of like Shining Tears PS2. I was reminded of a Eroge game that had a similar combat system/style, only you had many characters. The MC is a village warrior and his sister is about to married off or maybe she was kidnapped? You have to fight a bunch of skelletons right after. I swear there is an anime/hentai with the exact same scenes in the game.

You could move all of the characters independently and everything acted at the same time. I don't even remember if this was an H-game (I remember it being one though) I just remember the combat was actually fun.

I swear the game was "shining" something in the title. But I very well might be wrong. Because I cannot find it anywhere.
Maybe it's...

It's been so long since I played it that I don't remember anything about it at all. Could also be the sequel to it, apparently it has one, even though that hasn't been translated.

Reactions: zmanser

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Tears of Tiara! I knew it sounded similar to Shining Tears. Thank you, well done.