Seeking Game that the protagonist get someone else's wife

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, can anyone recommend a game that the protagonist get someone else's wife?, such as Cohabitation.

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
Well, depending on your definition of "getting" in Summertime Saga you can get someone's wife. In Sisterly Lust you can too.
Thanks for the recommendation. It is true that you get someone else's wife in summertime saga, but the wife usually does not care about the husband, I like something similar to corruption. In Cohabitation, for example, the husband is a good person, does not cheat her, she is also a good person, does not cheat him. But you are able to corrupt her using blackmail or something else and make her yours without him knowing it. That is what I meant by "getting".

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation. It is true that you get someone else's wife in summertime saga, but the wife usually does not care about the husband, I like something similar to corruption. In Cohabitation, for example, the husband is a good person, does not cheat her, she is also a good person, does not cheat him. But you are able to corrupt her using blackmail or something else and make her yours without him knowing it. That is what I meant by "getting".
You're not quite right about the Cohabitation game because in reality the wife in Cohabitation was just cheating on her husband and that's what the MC is blackmailing her into having sex with her.

felipebet97

Dec 21, 2020
You're not quite right about the Cohabitation game because in reality the wife in Cohabitation was just cheating on her husband and that's what the MC is blackmailing her into having sex with her.
That is true, I forgot about that. It has been a while since a played the game.

Reactions: Mario4don