Identify Game that's been on my mind

jjonly

Oct 12, 2022
Been trynna find this 3D game that’s stuck on my mind. I don’t remember when or where I downloaded it, but I do know I regret not keepin it. You play as some lady who has powers and has to do puzzles in dungeon-like places. I believe she was a witch learning magic? But I don’t really know. There was some short goblin or whatever that talked to you at the beginning of the game and all he did was give you tips or read books regarding magic. I remember you had to use some sort of telekinesis to move objects in order to form a symbol and unlock a new part of the map. There was also an area centered around ice; requiring the player to melt stuff for further progression. This power thingy you had like two forms(?) where it was purple and blue respectively. For the nsfw part, I don’t recall anything else than summoning an incubus and a succubus with a schlong. You could find like little Easter eggs to unlock different outfits. The story was pretty vague to be honest; they just threw you in there as a wandering magic student or whateva. A few guides are on youtube if that helps. Anyways, thanks in advance.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Been trynna find this 3D game that’s stuck on my mind. I don’t remember when or where I downloaded it, but I do know I regret not keepin it. You play as some lady who has powers and has to do puzzles in dungeon-like places. I believe she was a witch learning magic? But I don’t really know. There was some short goblin or whatever that talked to you at the beginning of the game and all he did was give you tips or read books regarding magic. I remember you had to use some sort of telekinesis to move objects in order to form a symbol and unlock a new part of the map. There was also an area centered around ice; requiring the player to melt stuff for further progression. This power thingy you had like two forms(?) where it was purple and blue respectively. For the nsfw part, I don’t recall anything else than summoning an incubus and a succubus with a schlong. You could find like little Easter eggs to unlock different outfits. The story was pretty vague to be honest; they just threw you in there as a wandering magic student or whateva. A few guides are on youtube if that helps. Anyways, thanks in advance.
Personal Study?

Reactions: jjonly