Game tracking

clb0488

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,

Has anyone come up with a good way to keep track of the games they've downloaded? I've been using the bookmark feature and for the label adding the date and version I downloaded the game. Was wondering if there is a better way. Thanks.

Jofur

May 22, 2018
A spreadsheet is probably about as simple and useful as it gets, other than a normal text document. Use google docs if you want it to be available from anywhere.
Not that I've ever needed to catalogue the games I've downloaded. If I like them or hate them, I'll remember them.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
If you're talking about games specifically from F95, i just watch the thread. Usually someone posts something when there's an update so i'll get an alert. Otherwise, when extracting the game files on my drive, i include the version number in the folder name. No need to manage a spreadsheet or anything else.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
A spreadsheet is by far still the best method, however F95 Checker is a fantastic way to discover new updates. It's been a while since I used it, but the dev has discussed wanting to head in a more organizational direction, so more like a hub rather than simply an update checker. May want to give it a try.