Quote my posts if you want an answer
- Aug 5, 2016
- When using third party sources other than the developer, virus check the file.
- You must provide 3 or more mirrors where possible, using only Approved File Hosts.
- All images should be uploaded , do not use third party image hosts.
- There must always be a 'cover image', with a max file size of 500KB, or 5MB if it's an animated GIF.
- Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.
- Ensure you use the correct engine prefix, VN prefix where applicable (definition below), and Completed/Onhold/Abandoned where appropriate.
- Password protected archives are not allowed, and avoid excessive archiving splitting (1-2GB minimum parts).
- Any dates should follow the (YYYY-MM-DD).
- When creating Collections or SiteRips, add the date which you ripped the content to the thread or title and DO NOT use the COMPLETE prefix unless they're defunct or no longer producing content.
- When posting unofficial ports or compressed versions, include the following disclaimer: "This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."
- Compressed versions should hyperlink to a comment as to not clutter the OP with mirrors (check template).
- Torrent files must be hosted outside of f95zone. Do not attach them to threads, please use an Approved File Host.
- Any older game versions should be removed from the OP except when no newer version is available, these should be properly marked with the version number inside parenthesis with a smaller font; example: "Win(vX.XX):"
- Note that for the OS description and download section, "PC" in the Ren'py engine means both "Windows" and "Linux" OS, please tag them as such, not "PC".
- Japanese visual novels should use their English titles and not their Romaji title; alternative titles will have a field for search reasons in the OP.
- Patches and censorship removal mods should always be directly linked to in the OP.
Game Name [Version] [Developer]
e.g: Dreams of Big Milfy Saga [v1.0] [Biggus Dickus]
[v1.5], [2018-07-18], [Ch. 1.5], [Ep. 1.5], [Ch. 1-5], [Ep. 1-5], [Ch. 2 v3.0], [v1.0 Alpha], [Day 3], [Part 1-5], etc
Visual novel: Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, clear gameplay mechanics.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Please make sure to follow the template below, it'll automatically appear when you attempt to create a thread in the Games forum.
These rules aren't ironclad and we understand that each game may have its own necessities; as such, feel free to add and/or change any fields you feel are necessary, but only if necessary.
Last edited by a moderator: