Identify Game where demon queen/general roams the human world after losing to humans

zeroishere

Apr 23, 2017
I remember a game on ulmf long ago, where demons lose to humans, and then the demon queen or general or a very high ranking demon (I don't remember clearly), visits the human world on some mission. She can not cause a ruckus so she is taken advantage of by humans to sexual harassment wherever possible and her corruption slowly happens.

Can anyone help me identify the game ?
Also I probably think the female lead has red or reddish hair, though could be incorrect

TheYeeter55

May 2, 2019
Demons Roots could be the game that you are looking for because the demons lost and are attacking back but arent strong enough so you have to make alliances with other kingdoms and help them out

zeroishere

Apr 23, 2017
Demons Roots could be the game that you are looking for because the demons lost and are attacking back but aren't strong enough so you have to make alliances with other kingdoms and help them out
Again found another amazing game due to your link, but sadly this is still not the one I remember, the game only had scenes from one female, the protagonist, thanks a lot still for linking me a great game

Reactions: TheYeeter55