Seeking game where girl turns into complete slut

iremmm

Apr 29, 2018
I'm looking for something like good girl gone bad , I've always liked this kind of game :)
So I would really love if someone knows more of these type of games where you can just be a complete slut and let the entire people have their way with you. :closedtongue:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for something like good girl gone bad , I've always liked this kind of game :)
So I would really love if someone knows more of these type of games where you can just be a complete slut and let the entire people have their way with you. :closedtongue:
Tag search: female protagonist, corruption

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
\o/ 1st like!! Welcome to F95 Zone.
If you don't mind RPGM - and imo, both are very playable for RPGMs
In both, but the preferred Ren Py -
Enjoy.

ETA
Forgot to include the recently completed ...this could twist in many ways :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception - 2D, it's a bit of a slow build corruption, but it's not because the MC is opposed to sex... she's opposed to the options for partners

Coceter Chronicles - Tabitha is exactly as slutty or as prudish as you want her to be. She is the ultimate player avatar, doing what you want her to do, thinking what you want her to think, and fucking who you want her to fuck. Add to that a great story, interesting characters, and brilliant world building and you have why this is my favorite game

Zoe's Temptation - This one is a lot like GGGB with even a similar Devil/Angel morality counter, only the game goes to great lengths, in my opinion, to show that sex is not inherently an evil option, but intent with that sex, or how you go about getting it, may be. I kinda like the morality in it, maybe more than in GGGB, where Ashley can become incapable of making good decisions if she's bad enough.

I Love Daddy - Probably the first amazing female protagonist I played. 10 endings make this game great for replay value and I really just enjoy it.

California Bound - this one is the only female protagonist in a situation where she's powerless that I think has good writing. Too often these types of game rely on weak blackmail premises, retarded main characters, a complete lack of agency to create the powerless feeling. With this game the stakes are clear, you ran away from home to LA to try to become an actress. You have no money, no home, and no friends. Making it under these extreme circumstances is going to require sacrifice. You're given the choice to fight it as long as you can, but once things get going you start to realise there are worse options and you take your chances.

There are a lot of games, Katie's Corruption, Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, Road Trip, to name a few, which are Retard in Lechertown games. The MC is an otherwise capable human being of 18 - 38 who has lived in this world for all that time, but is somehow unaware that all the men and lesbians in the world are rapists, molesters, and otherwise perverts hell bent on turning her into their sex toy. On top of that, the writing forces you to make stupid decisions and when it doesn't force you it makes you choose between your dignity and getting no sex out of the game, but doesn't offer up a valid reason to sacrifice your dignity. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against molestation, rape, coercion, or blackmail, especially not in a female protag game, but I am against lazy writing. As I explained with California Bound, the stakes are clear from the beginning, in that you have a reason to compromise your dignity your morality, in order to move ahead. In these other games it's all thin blackmail premises like "I just hired you on this employee's recommendation and today, the day you start, I suddenly out of the blue found this proof that she's stealing from me. I have to assume you're in on it." or "I saw that fat bastard of a principle grope you without permission when I entered the library, I'm gonna tell my father, your fiance, if you don't do what I tell you, that I saw you letting him do it." or "Well you signed this contract knowing I was already a man who had sexually harassed you, granting me ultimate power over your future and now you're gonna do what I say.... oh also I caught you sleeping so I'm gonna cum on you and use a picture of it as blackmail, because your boyfriend who loves you is going to totally believe me over you when you tell him what happened."

iremmm

Apr 29, 2018
Kingdom of Deception - 2D, it's a bit of a slow build corruption, but it's not because the MC is opposed to sex... she's opposed to the options for partners

Coceter Chronicles - Tabitha is exactly as slutty or as prudish as you want her to be. She is the ultimate player avatar, doing what you want her to do, thinking what you want her to think, and fucking who you want her to fuck. Add to that a great story, interesting characters, and brilliant world building and you have why this is my favorite game

Zoe's Temptation - This one is a lot like GGGB with even a similar Devil/Angel morality counter, only the game goes to great lengths, in my opinion, to show that sex is not inherently an evil option, but intent with that sex, or how you go about getting it, may be. I kinda like the morality in it, maybe more than in GGGB, where Ashley can become incapable of making good decisions if she's bad enough.

I Love Daddy - Probably the first amazing female protagonist I played. 10 endings make this game great for replay value and I really just enjoy it.

California Bound - this one is the only female protagonist in a situation where she's powerless that I think has good writing. Too often these types of game rely on weak blackmail premises, retarded main characters, a complete lack of agency to create the powerless feeling. With this game the stakes are clear, you ran away from home to LA to try to become an actress. You have no money, no home, and no friends. Making it under these extreme circumstances is going to require sacrifice. You're given the choice to fight it as long as you can, but once things get going you start to realise there are worse options and you take your chances.

There are a lot of games, Katie's Corruption, Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, Road Trip, to name a few, which are Retard in Lechertown games. The MC is an otherwise capable human being of 18 - 38 who has lived in this world for all that time, but is somehow unaware that all the men and lesbians in the world are rapists, molesters, and otherwise perverts hell bent on turning her into their sex toy. On top of that, the writing forces you to make stupid decisions and when it doesn't force you it makes you choose between your dignity and getting no sex out of the game, but doesn't offer up a valid reason to sacrifice your dignity. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against molestation, rape, coercion, or blackmail, especially not in a female protag game, but I am against lazy writing. As I explained with California Bound, the stakes are clear from the beginning, in that you have a reason to compromise your dignity your morality, in order to move ahead. In these other games it's all thin blackmail premises like "I just hired you on this employee's recommendation and today, the day you start, I suddenly out of the blue found this proof that she's stealing from me. I have to assume you're in on it." or "I saw that fat bastard of a principle grope you without permission when I entered the library, I'm gonna tell my father, your fiance, if you don't do what I tell you, that I saw you letting him do it." or "Well you signed this contract knowing I was already a man who had sexually harassed you, granting me ultimate power over your future and now you're gonna do what I say.... oh also I caught you sleeping so I'm gonna cum on you and use a picture of it as blackmail, because your boyfriend who loves you is going to totally believe me over you when you tell him what happened."
wow i appreciate your great response :) i think i'm going to try your suggestions

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
The bad news is you started with the best game out there of its kind. Thats mostly the only type of game i play, and i played almost everything there is on the topic (female protagonist, corruption). The good news is that with all that "research" i can provide you with some of the better ones not already mentioned above:

1. Lily of the Valley -
2. Angelica's Temptation -
3. Eleanor 2 -
4. Agent Alona -

Sure they mostly are "retard in lechertown" but i guess you not here for literature. You are going to have a blast like I did.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017

this is perfect for

also the 3rd game in my

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
In these other games it's all thin blackmail premises like "I just hired you on this employee's recommendation and today, the day you start, I suddenly out of the blue found this proof that she's stealing from me. I have to assume you're in on it." or "I saw that fat bastard of a principle grope you without permission when I entered the library, I'm gonna tell my father, your fiance, if you don't do what I tell you, that I saw you letting him do it." or "Well you signed this contract knowing I was already a man who had sexually harassed you, granting me ultimate power over your future and now you're gonna do what I say.... oh also I caught you sleeping so I'm gonna cum on you and use a picture of it as blackmail, because your boyfriend who loves you is going to totally believe me over you when you tell him what happened."
I mean... this sums up many a hentai or eroge with a corruption/mindbreak tag in one clean paragraph.