Seeking game where Girl your with or playing as cheats on you and acts jealous about u from other girls ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
game where the girl gets fucked by everyone and she still acts like faithful and jealous to you ?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Well... Lucky for you Gal Kano!! just dropped. I think what you are looking for is some sort of slutty girlfriend/wife right? Despite everything she still acts like your girl. There are actually a couple of games like this that will either fall under the NTR or Swinging tag.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Well... Lucky for you Gal Kano!! just dropped. I think what you are looking for is some sort of slutty girlfriend/wife right? Despite everything she still acts like your girl. There are actually a couple of games like this that will either fall under the NTR or Swinging tag.
i'm leaning more like fraglie innocence and our red string not being solo about NTR

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
i'm leaning more like fraglie innocence and our red string not being solo about NTR
Well, I didn't play those yet so I don't know exactly what you are looking for then. I post about this a lot but NTR is actually an umbrella term, not everything is hardcore 'stealing away your girl' type stuff, but the game I recommended has indeed the whole situation as the focus.

As I said, these types of games you want will fall under the NTR, Swinging or even Voyeurism tag. It could be that what you need is simply a "cheating" tag in this case.