Seeking Game where girls are jealous of others and fight over MC?

Jul 13, 2022
Couldn't really find a game like that. Intertwined kinda fit the bill but theirs no jealousy, catfights or drama involved. Anyone have any suggestions? And second chance was kinda boring and i know about that game so other suggestions would be good bros. I can send whoever sends a good suggestion a video from Suitefights. Cheers bros.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad (GGGB) has something like that, except it's female MC.

The MC can steal the boyfriend of her best friend Eva. Although I don't think there is actual fighting involved and how it plays out depends also on many other choices you make.

Great game in any case!

Reactions: RoboticCatDogHybrid
Jul 7, 2022
Where the Heart Is doesn't really have fighting but plenty of jealousy and drama in it.
The dev also uses a system where the various love interests can become suspicious if the MC gets too careless.
Be warned, if you decide to go full on manwhore, it will bite you in the dick.

Jul 13, 2022
Where the Heart Is doesn't really have fighting but plenty of jealousy and drama in it.
The dev also uses a system where the various love interests can become suspicious if the MC gets too careless.
Be warned, if you decide to go full on manwhore, it will bite you in the dick.
Definitley heard of that game. Thanks for the suggestion bro. Gonna redownload it and try to see if its as far out as you make it. Internet Fist bump bro.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Hmm let's see...

The Assistant - The MC's cousin niece is in love with him and you can fuck her co-worker. If you do, she will see it and be very upset. I'm not sure what happens after that cause i felt bad and reloaded lol, but later you can have a date with the cousin niece and the same co-worker tries to interrupt/ruin it.
Chasing Sunsets - There's a scene where Jaye sees Mallory kissing the MC, she is clearly jealous about it and Mallory teases her a bit. Mallory seems to encourage to the relationship between Jaye and the MC later though.
Defending Lydia Collier - If you are dating Vanessa and on the corruption path for Ellie, Vanessa figures out what's going on after some comments from Ellie and they get into an argument. This leads to Vanessa demanding that the MC make out with her in front of Ellie. If you do it, Ellie will be devastated and run off. Also on Vanessa's path, one of her daughter's friends jokingly calls the MC daddy and Vanessa threatens to hit her if she does it again.
Welcome to Free Will - The MC has a video call with Katie, a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend with him. During the call, another girl comes into the room. Katie gets jealous and tells the MC she doesn't like her after seeing them get a bit too close for her liking and finally offers to break up with her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Hmm let's see...

The Assistant - The MC's cousin is in love with him and you can fuck her co-worker. If you do, she will see it and be very upset. I'm not sure what happens after that cause i felt bad and reloaded lol, but later you can have a date with the cousin and the same co-worker tries to interrupt/ruin it.
Chasing Sunsets - There's a scene where Jaye sees Mallory kissing the MC, she is clearly jealous about it and Mallory teases her a bit. Mallory seems to encourage to the relationship between Jaye and the MC later though.
Defending Lydia Collier - If you are dating Vanessa and on the corruption path for Ellie, Vanessa figures out what's going on after some comments from Ellie and they get into an argument. This leads to Vanessa demanding that the MC make out with her in front of Ellie. If you do it, Ellie will be devastated and run off. Also on Vanessa's path, one of her daughter's friends jokingly calls the MC daddy and Vanessa threatens to hit her if she does it again.
Welcome to Free Will - The MC has a video call with Katie, a girl who is cheating on her boyfriend with him. During the call, another girl comes into the room. Katie gets jealous and tells the MC she doesn't like her after seeing them get a bit too close for her liking and finally offers to break up with her boyfriend.
Nice suggestions. Wish they were more violent in their jealous tendencies but not bad overall bro. TY so much and if you want a private catfight video DM me bro. As in this. Fist bump.
. hot-lezdom-xxx-1775_cover_m.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rogerkobayashi
Jul 13, 2022
Hmm let's see...

The Assistant - The MC's cousin is in love with him and you can fuck her co-worker. If you do, she will see it and be very upset. I'm not sure what happens after that cause i felt bad and reloaded lol, but later you can have a date with the cousin and the same co-worker tries to interrupt/ruin it.
Any other games you can think of or guess that's pretty much it bro?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
No More Secrets is the only other one i can think of right now. Vanessa and Lizzie can fight over the MC but it all works out in the end and you can have a threesome with them. Jealous LIs are fairly common but games where they actually fight over the MC seem to be rare. I'll let you know if i think of or find any others.

• Red Heart

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Pine Falls - Two of the girls compete for the MC and eventually have a huge argument. At that point, you can turn it into a three way relationship or just keep seeing them separately.

Last edited: