Identify Game where MC in past hooks up with MC's dad's girlfriend's daughters .

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a request where I've forgotten the name of the game where in a past sequence MC hooks up with his divorced dad's girlfriend's daughter, one daughter is a elder one who had a past relationship and the younger one is a virgin and they both love MC but MC has to choose between them.

Drama ensues and romantic partners get caught by dad but not before the son blurts out that the dad was cheating on his girlfriend, soon to be wife with someone else and is kicked out. This is last thing I remember about that game, can someone please refresh my memory here with the information provided? Thanks!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I hope that's the one gotta download it again :D thank you for the reply though, will update when I confirm the scene :D
Red head daughter you meet in a bar, has an athletic black haired sister, you choose between them. You go back to visit and get a picture of your dad walking with a girl when he's supposed to be working?

Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Red head daughter you meet in a bar, has an athletic black haired sister, you choose between them. You go back to visit and get a picture of your dad walking with a girl when he's supposed to be working?
Bingo! You sir/Ma'am are spot on! Thank you, I just played the game and my memory was refreshed lol :D

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
There is another one but the name escapes me. The daughter has tattoo's and an asian friend.
Although I got my answer, I am interested in finding the name of the one you are thinking about, perhaps play that one as well when time permits :D