Seeking Game where PC is the one who eggs NPCs

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There are a couple games in which the PC can get filled with eggs (e.g. Trials in Tainted Space), but I’m looking for games (mostly any format) where the PC can be the one to do it to others (either playing as a tentacle monster, alien, bug, etc., doesn’t really matter). Parasitism would be OK too. (Already tried Parasite Infection; didn’t like it that much.)

TY in advance if you can recommend any. Sorry, I know it’s a niche fetish.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Theres some active egglaying scenes (if you have an ovipositor through bee tf) in Corruption of Champions (alongside the passive ones). In Liliths Throne you can enchant your penis (or your clitoris) with an ovipositor functionality, which allows you to lay eggs in any NPC that is sexable (or rapeable).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Really? I have played Corruption of Champions II, but I didn’t know that that TF existed.

Thanks.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Theres some active egglaying scenes (if you have an ovipositor through bee tf) in Corruption of Champions (alongside the passive ones). In Liliths Throne you can enchant your penis (or your clitoris) with an ovipositor functionality, which allows you to lay eggs in any NPC that is sexable (or rapeable).
Sorry, I tried finding it on the wiki, and there doesn’t seem to be any transformative item like that (though it’s likely just the wiki being out of date). Could you tell me how to get this TF?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I was talking about (and linked) CoC part one.
Oh lol sorry about that. IDK why I just assumed it would be part II. My brain was just like “Oh yea I know that game, so I don’t need to check the link.”