Identify Game where the Female Protagonist is cursed

Mespar

May 7, 2018
A while back, I played a game where the female MC was cursed or had a magical infection. She was cursed to grow dumber, want more cocks, etc. I think she had a magician friend who tried researching and solving the curse. As the game progressed, the MC tried to regain control of her life, I think she even tried to run for a political position together with a certain cowgirl. The details are fuzzy; anyone who might know this game?

Ekot

May 18, 2019
Same, trying to remember the name of the game. The 'combat' elements were like a bullet hell style thing where you had to dodge enemy projectiles. The protagonist was a mercenary that had tried to defeat the enemy mage and got cursed in the process to turn into a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mespar

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
A while back, I played a game where the female MC was cursed or had a magical infection. She was cursed to grow dumber, want more cocks, etc. I think she had a magician friend who tried researching and solving the curse. As the game progressed, the MC tried to regain control of her life, I think she even tried to run for a political position together with a certain cowgirl. The details are fuzzy; anyone who might know this game?
Unyielding is the game you are asking for.

Reactions: Mespar and Ekot

galardian

Sep 15, 2021
I want to know what the game was in which the Mc is cursed and falls to the elf village and the first companion is a shota elf.