Identify Game where the MC comes home to reconnect with family

shreyanzh

Jun 18, 2020
So i dont really remember much about this game there are few things id like to tell you though .........

1) The MC has a black dude as friend but the dude is in a wheelchair
2) The game has a sequence where the guy goes to his sisters workplace he meets her BF but turns out the BF is cheating on the sis cause she doesnt give him any so MC stops the BF and gets his ass kicked until the policewoman comes and tases the BF.
3) The MC has three sisters as his family and mom there are other female characters too but im a bit choppy on the details.
4) The games doesnt have any sex scenes as of yet only a few kisses from sisters here and there.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
This sounds a lot like My Dorm.

After finishing college, MC moves back in with his family to help his mom and aunt run a student dorm out of their neighboring homes, after MC's dad was found to be embezzling from the college where he worked, as well as cheating on his wife (with a student), and he has fled the country before he could be caught. As potential love interests so far in the story, you have your mom, one sister, one aunt, and two cousins (twins), as well as you ex, and one of your sister's friends. I also assume you'll potentially romance the students as they move in later on.

The "sis" you mention is actually one of MC's cousins (the "goth" one). The friend in a wheelchair is also revealed as gay, so there are really no potential male rivals to getting all the girls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shreyanzh