Identify game where you are a monster on a space station(?)

death705

Sep 22, 2017
so this game I played a long time back, and probably long abandoned, has been sticking in my brain recently for some reason but I can't seem to find it nor remember its name. in the game you hatch from an egg as a monster or alien on a space station/asteroid base/something in space and you go around this base that is mostly empty taking the few woman you find for yourself and improving your body. it is a text based game I believe, maybe html, maybe something else, I forget what text based engines might have been popular at the time. sorry I don't have much more specific to go on but it is just kind of a vague memory kicking around.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

death705

Sep 22, 2017
no, it's not that one as I've played that one rather recently, but thanks for the suggestion as it does fit some of the parameters. don't know if this would help anyone, I remember the setup of a scene in it vaguely, you come through some tunnels and find a building(guard shack, barracks, something like that. 2 floors I believe), upon going upstairs you find a woman sleeping in bed and you are given the chance to have your way with her

death705

Sep 22, 2017
honestly I am unsure, if I didn't find it here than the likely place would be tfgamesite as it would fall within their wheelhouse as well.

death705

Sep 22, 2017
I'll give that a try sometime. though it's looking like I may just have to troll through a couple sites back catalogues of abandoned games to find it, was hoping maybe someone else would recognize the game, though with my crappy description I am not surprised lol

death705

Sep 22, 2017
I finally found it! it was a rags game called "hunter in the black". was a bit different than I recalled and had described, specifically less sex than I remember, so I can't blame anyone for not knowing lol. thanks for trying to help though, I really do appreciate it!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I finally found it! it was a rags game called "hunter in the black". was a bit different than I recalled and had described, specifically less sex than I remember, so I can't blame anyone for not knowing lol. thanks for trying to help though, I really do appreciate it!
State: Beta

Last Update: 06/20/2015

Every single time

death705

Sep 22, 2017
oh I knew it was abandoned, it was abandoned back when I first played it lol, so at least I had my expectations tempered. but every once in awhile I still think of the game but could never remember the name of it so I finally decided to say screw it and ask around.