Identify Game where you breed monsters

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It's about a female protagonist moving to a new town and starting a monster breeding business. It was marked as complete when it really wasn't and it had a bad end where you got too corrupted.

I think the art was all drawn by the creator. The game world consisted of three or four area's: your farm, the town itself and a fairground/monster selling place.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
It's about a female protagonist moving to a new town and starting a monster breeding business. It was marked as complete when it really wasn't and it had a bad end where you got too corrupted.

I think the art was all drawn by the creator. The game world consisted of three or four area's: your farm, the town itself and a fairground/monster selling place.
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-season-v7-7-2-thebreedingseasonteam.6443/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cloud-meadow-v0-1-4-2b-patreon-team-nimbus.30/

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Sadly not these.
2d or 3d? Monster girls or just anthropomorphic monsters? Maybe actual monsters? Is there sex involved with said monsters or is it just a gimmick? Does the girl fuck them or does she make them fuck amongst themselves? Is there management involved or combat?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
2d or 3d? Monster girls or just anthropomorphic monsters? Maybe actual monsters? Is there sex involved with said monsters or is it just a gimmick? Does the girl fuck them or does she make them fuck amongst themselves? Is there management involved or combat?
Yeah, I should've included more info in my first post.

I think it was 2d and the art didn't look that great. It had monster girls and actual monsters as well. There is sex with said monsters, the girl fucks them and makes them fuck each other. There was a small amount of management involved and I don't remember any combat.

Edit: I found it. It's Corruption ranch.

Reactions: Krnekdo