Seeking Game where you can choose which girls to punish

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone have any suggestions of games where you have freedom of which girls you punish, when you punish them, and where you can start doing that reasonably early in the game? So far the best that I've found is The Headmaster, but it is still pretty limited in which girls you can punish. There are lots of girls in that game that are obnoxious and I would like to spank but I can't because of the game mechanics. There are other games, such as Teacher's Pets, Solvalley School, and Cure My Addiction, where I spent several hours each wandering around basically doing nothing interesting and clicking through a lot of text while trying to get to the game. I eventually gave up on those and a few other games that had interesting descriptions but that I found extremely boring due to similar lack of actual gameplay.

Brothel King is close to what I'm looking for, except that it isn't very advanced in terms of graphics and there isn't much of a difference between the girls in terms of back story, behavior, etc.

The game's setting doesn't really matter and the punishment doesn't have to be limited to spanking. It would preferable if there were multiple girls to choose from.

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
most slave trainer games have some sort of punishment mechanic, but almost every game has some sort of progression gating. For instance, Slave Lords of the Galaxy has a wide array of punishments that it allows you to make use of, but it only lets you do one girl at a time and you have to steadily work your way up in order to get through each girl's training. Games like Harem Hotel also have some light punishment mechanics, but you have to get to a certain part of the story, and even then the punishments are only in the case of a randomized fail state on the girls' end.

So yeah, I'd look for anything with a trainer tag, large number of girls, and a bdsm or male domination tag. Note, the last two aren't always applied in every case that they should be, so you may have to take one or both off and just go by the game's description.