Seeking Game where you can control/influence everyone's lifes.

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
I am looking for a game where you have 10-20 characters, half of them male, the other half female, where you (the MC) can influence or control the lifes of people around you.

It would be like this:
- 10 people on college where they would along the story end up in a monogamous relantionship (it wouldn't be possible to form a harem).
- probably a headmaster and some corrupted person outside which could corrupt the students to do other things.
- it could be ntr, voyeurism in the game.

I think it would be closer to reallity then most games. What do you guys think?
Is there any games similar that I am not aware of?

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Your best bet might be modding the sims and building your own story. This site has a few threads for lewd mods, there's also another website dedicated to them but cant think of the name.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For both female and male participants, I don't know. Games tend to go one way or the other. Usually the way of purposely excluding males besides the MC from any of the sex. Also you typically have no choice but to corrupt everyone in the story, because that's kind of what the game is about.

But the one that comes to mind is HHS+, where there are male and female students and you get a lot of freedom.

SuperPowered lets you pick and choose from a selection characters and how you interact with them, but they're almost all female.

Blazu

Mar 17, 2018
Your best bet might be modding the sims and building your own story. This site has a few threads for lewd mods, there's also another website dedicated to them but cant think of the name.
you probably mean Loverslab