Identify Seeking Game where you "milk" your subjects?

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone here knows of "games" which has you milk your subjects or whatever?

Preferably ones that has dickgirls and or BDSM themed (but not to the point that everything is leather and plugs :/), that gives you full control over the situation.
I cannot stress enough how i just absolutely hate it when the whole thing/activity just abruptly stops after certain triggers (like cumming). At this point i could care less if its completely furry theme, or not. Flash, or EXE, just name a thing that has players interact fully.

Something akin to fek's Rack 1, which afaik is the only game that i know of which had the whole milking thing, and more.
There was also Bedplay, but the whole thing is pretty rough (and half-baked). R2CK is a thing, but afaik it had more problems than its worth. I used to "play" TK17, but ive lost my data a long time ago (setting up and going back to that thing was a nightmare).

Help?

P.S; I cant get off to still images and or text-walls/stories. So VNs are a no-go for me :/

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
Don't suppose you've had any luck finding anything? I'd like to find more like that too.

You could try SHF3. Only good semi-recent one I can find.