Seeking Game where you play a bully?

Pervypervus

Jan 2, 2018
One niche that turns me on a lot is bullying, specifically having the focus be on the bully's perspective rather than a cuckolded boyfriend/crushee/brother/son/stalker, but it doesn't seem to be that big a niche since most has the protagonist as the cucked guy instead of the dude doing the fucking, and even things like corrupting girls into slavery has the main character act too nice for the type of person to do that... So I'm asking for recs.

I don't mind if it's a school bully, a work bully, a neighbourhood bully, or some weird fantasy bully. I just want the main character to be a petty sadist who fucks with the girls and their more traditional love interests to show he's top dog.

NTR is okay so long as it's the player character doing the cucking, but not at all required, I can enjoy any artstyle type, and if it has corruption, prostitution, well-done sandbox elements or a clothing system then it's a big plus from me.

Thank you in advance, and I hope anyone also dealing with a withdrawal of this type of content will be happy I asked. Godspeed, fellow degenerates, and have a good day, week, month, year, and life! ;)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Taffy Tales has that https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-11-2c-uberpie.9861/

Bottom line is you suffer an accident that unlocks a fucked up second personality, one there's this one trap kid in your school where you abuse/blackmail and fuck his mom who is already struggling to meet ends meet.

Ignore the NTR tag since they will never develop that path due to popular demand. (which sucks they had some nice ideas planned out)

General Practitioner https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-11-2c-uberpie.9861/

You can end up blackmailing your nurse and there's one patient with a couple scenes where you could kick the husband out of the room and fuck his wife to get her pregnant since her husband is infertile.

Also you have a relative sister/cousin depending on your choice which you can end up breaking her marriage so you can keep her to yourself.

Reactions: Pervypervus