Seeking Game where you play as cupid

Phone Guy

May 23, 2022
There are alot of games where you play as a guy who can make women fall inlove with each other. But are there any games where you can just make 2 random strangers fall in love and not yourself?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
There are alot of games where you play as a guy who can make women fall inlove with each other. But are there any games where you can just make 2 random strangers fall in love and not yourself?
There's a great short story about it in a book called Temps sort of by Neil Gaiman. How would it work as a game? you pick out two people in a bar or street arrow them then make the choices to get them into bed or does Cupids arrow get them in bed and you make the decisions thereafter?

I think it would be a very voyeuristic game as the self insert character isn't the one getting the sex (unless this is all to gain various favours amongst the Gods so you get your rocks off)

I'm actually intrigued to see what's out there

Phone Guy

May 23, 2022
There's a great short story about it in a book called Temps sort of by Neil Gaiman. How would it work as a game? you pick out two people in a bar or street arrow them then make the choices to get them into bed or does Cupids arrow get them in bed and you make the decisions thereafter?

I think it would be a very voyeuristic game as the self insert character isn't the one getting the sex (unless this is all to gain various favours amongst the Gods so you get your rocks off)

I'm actually intrigued to see what's out there
it would also be interesting if the game wasnt html or renpy because a rpg maker game or something like that would (probably not exist) but it would be hella interesting