Identify Game where you run a guild of adventurers/explorers

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Good day.

I remember downloading a game here a while back that I couldn't run because my computer specs weren't high enough (so it must've been a custom engine or Unity: there were some moving 3D models involved).
As far as I recall, the game starts with you being in the middle of some sort of town square with various buildings to choose from.
This I might not remember correctly, but I believe the game was about running a guild of adventurers/explorers (I couldn't progress beyond the first screen due to low specs). I think I stumbled upon it while looking for something similar to Roundscape Adorevia and that it involved some RPG elements.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find it.

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you so much! It might be, I'll check it out.

Sorry, can't figure out how to do quotes properly.

Update: I don't think it's Crossroads, but it looks like a very good game, so thank you very much for recommending it! The one I was looking for looked similarly professional. I vaguely remember finding it after sifting through dozens of pages while looking for a "completed" "rpg" game that wasn't created in RPGMaker.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you so much! It might be, I'll check it out.

Sorry, can't figure out how to do quotes properly.

Update: I don't think it's Crossroads, but it looks like a very good game, so thank you very much for recommending it! The one I was looking for looked similarly professional. I vaguely remember finding it after sifting through dozens of pages while looking for a "completed" "rpg" game that wasn't created in RPGMaker.
Well what you're describing sounds interesting but can't find anything else on it, was it japanese or western style game?

Reactions: GoreGrindGeek

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Well what you're describing sounds interesting but can't find anything else on it, was it japanese or western style game?
Western. The English was immaculate, and overall it felt very professional (besides the huge memory hog).
I can't find it either, I'd spent a few hours before starting this thread...

Thank you. Sadly, no. The game I am looking for was "completed" and had regular (non-anime) art.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Western. The English was immaculate, and overall it felt very professional (besides the huge memory hog).
I can't find it either, I'd spent a few hours before starting this thread...

Thank you. Sadly, no. The game I am looking for was "completed" and had regular (non-anime) art.
Do you remember any specific tags? I did go through all the management games and found nothing like you described in 3D, also was it 3DCG or real time 3D

• Wow

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Do you remember any specific tags? I did go through all the management games and found nothing like you described in 3D, also was it 3DCG or real time 3D
That's insane. I feel bad about it now. I hope it didn't take you too long.

I do not remember any specific tags, sadly (besides RPG)... What I remember is that the game view looked like 2D (I don't know if it was "true" 2D under the hood), and the character models seemed to have been done in 3D. So there wasn't a rotatable map like in Crossroads Inn. It was just a regular map with clickable items. If memory serves well, the UI was broken into ribbons, one at the top (smaller), one at the bottom (larger). The bottom one had character/building avatars/icons, the top one had player stats and so on...
Art style appeared very clean. Not realistic-clean, but Western-animation kind of clean.
I could not progress beyond the initial screen (which was like a town square with clickable buildings to visit), so I don't know what the H scenes looked like in that game.

I really can't recall much about the premise of the game or what grabbed my attention initially. I don't think it was a "management" kind of game. I don't remember it having menus for building items or anything like that. I vaguely remember there being various NPC's around town that were supposed to help with skills and connections, but that's about it.

Could it be that I'm imagining things? :-\

P.S. If it helps, I'd compare the overall design style and cleanliness to something like Disco Elysium or King's Bounty.

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Threads of Destiny ?
It's been a long time since I played it but I remember that I had to play it on my desktop pc because my old laptop was giving me the same problem you had, and if I remember correctly it starts with the main character in the town square.

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Threads of Destiny ?
It's been a long time since I played it but I remember that I had to play it on my desktop pc because my old laptop was giving me the same problem you had, and if I remember correctly it starts with the main character in the town square.
Thank you. That might be it. Even though I remember that the game was Completed and not an RPGMaker game either... But I also remember being surprised at not being able to run it, which would make sense if it were an RPGM game.

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Jessikas curse this is your game 100%
Thank you! I'll check it out. I thought the protagonist was male, but it was so long ago that I might not remember correctly.
Doubt it, dosn't really fit your description since its a slave trainer game no guild/adventurers or that sort. And it relies on random internet art rather than being animated/3d like you described
Thank you, you're right.