Identify Game where you seduce your adopted father/stepfather

Jun 11, 2020
I remember playing this HTML game where you were a girl who's family was dead and you lived with your adopted/stepfather don't remember exactly which it was. He worked in his office during the day and he would tell you he's busy if you tried to talk to him but you could basically seduce him in the evenings until you could have sex with him. You could suck his dick while he played video games, have him fuck you while you played video games and it was basically a very casual sex thing. He didn't talk very much though.

I initially thought it was My demon friend(ttps://f95zone.to/threads/my-demon-friend-v0-17-aviary.62616/) based off what I remember about the UI but I just played through that game and the stepfather character there(Adam) has no content. So I don't think that's it.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I remember playing this HTML game where you were a girl who's family was dead and you lived with your adopted/stepfather don't remember exactly which it was. He worked in his office during the day and he would tell you he's busy if you tried to talk to him but you could basically seduce him in the evenings until you could have sex with him. You could suck his dick while he played video games, have him fuck you while you played video games and it was basically a very casual sex thing. He didn't talk very much though.

I initially thought it was My demon friend(ttps://f95zone.to/threads/my-demon-friend-v0-17-aviary.62616/) based off what I remember about the UI but I just played through that game and the stepfather character there(Adam) has no content. So I don't think that's it.
My demon friend went through a complete rewrite , the old version had what you are talking about you sucked him off while he had a VR headset on hoping he would not know it was you but he comes to you in the night and face fucks you .....then the video game stuff .? anyway he totally scrapped it and restarted too bad i liked it too

Jun 11, 2020
My demon friend went through a complete rewrite , the old version had what you are talking about you sucked him off while he had a VR headset on hoping he would not know it was you but he comes to you in the night and face fucks you .....then the video game stuff .? anyway he totally scrapped it and restarted too bad i liked it too
Shame. I really liked that scenario since there wasn't much of a character connection and the game didn't make a big deal about it. Unfortunately the rewrite seems to replace all that stuff with some weird cult storyline and... bimboification. Many such cases, very sad.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Shame. I really liked that scenario since there wasn't much of a character connection and the game didn't make a big deal about it. Unfortunately the rewrite seems to replace all that stuff with some weird cult storyline and... bimboification. Many such cases, very sad.
Agreed when he changed it I dropped my subscription, I followed him and supported, him through his first game Corrupted City,but when he made that change in this story, I quickly lost interest.

Reactions: UCheatedUrself