Identify Game where your kicked out of your adoptive(?) families house, live alone, end up getting a house from a stranger

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
A while back I played a game where at a younger age, your father kicks you out of the (adoptive/blood related) families house. You end up living in shitty conditions, working at a bar, and theres an old man who always comes in, orders the same thing and talks to you. He ends up dying and leaving you a house in the country, and a suitcase inside with a load of money to fix up the house. You befriend and have relations with a country girl. The father who kicked you out is on deaths bed/has died, so you go back to visit the family. I vaguely remember 3 sisters, and a mother (or maybe 2 sisters and a mother).

You decide to take them back to the house you got. It then turned a little weird, Nightmare-like. Everything is dark, and each of your sisters and mother are trapped in bondage (I think one was in a One Pole prison).

I want to say that was the end of that current version. Does anybody else remember/know what game this is? Anything helps, thanks!