Identify Game where you're a monster in a school that vores girls

Perelilla

Mar 1, 2020
Game featured fighting with said girls before you could vore them. It was a visual novel type of game (at least during the dialogue sections), but you could move to different spots in a map to find targets.

If I remember the plot correctly, all characters were transported to a school in a separate dimension where the monster (you) exists. Then there's a plot twist where it's revealed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One specific character I remember is a sniper girl. You had to keep approaching her to attack her, but she was a pain because (iirc) she kept escaping.

I did not get to finish the game and now want to play it. Hopefully someone can help.

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
I think I know the one you are on about. I think it got a Hentai animation but the name escapes me.

Edit

Think I found it is it: Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead?

Last edited:

Perelilla

Mar 1, 2020
Perhaps RJ063983 - Marunomi? Not available here for obvious reasons.
I checked the pictures and I think it's that one. Thank you

Even if it's not here, I searched to see if someone else was looking for it and found some hits. Looks like I used the wrong keywords :')

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
If you're into that game or the dev in general, may I also recommend RJ286597 - Spirited Away. It's a more recent game of his that's also translated, with a compelling story and very unique game mechanics where you also play as a monster. I'm sure you can find it with a little Googling.

Reactions: Perelilla