Identify Game with a "customizable" princess

Sexmachine8394049z

Aug 10, 2022
Im looking for a VN game, supposedly a 3d remake of an older one. You are a princess that gets rescued by a lower class family after your castle is attacked. Cant remember the name, but i remember playing it a year ago. You get groped at a bar and later have to blow a hobo to get his clothes. Anyone know what game is it?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
visual novel that starts with a spoiled princess harassing her friends and handmaiden. during the night the castle is attacked and you have to escape barely clothed. she is the rescued by a lower class family. the mother is harsh in her words ttalking about the royal family, so you hide your identity from the family.

i'm pretty sure i've played that since christmas, but cant for the life of me, remember the name...

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
asked copilot :

Certainly! “Slay the Princess” is a captivating visual novel that blends fantasy, romance, and intrigue. Here are the key points:
  1. Plot Overview:
    • You play as a young noblewoman, Princess Elara, who is known for her spoiled behavior and haughty attitude.
    • The story begins with Elara harassing her friends and handmaiden in the royal castle.
    • One fateful night, the castle is attacked by mysterious forces, and chaos ensues.
    • Elara barely escapes, but she finds herself outside the castle walls, clad in nothing but tattered clothing.
  2. Themes and Choices:
    • As Elara, you must navigate a world vastly different from the sheltered life she led within the castle.
    • The game offers choices that impact Elara’s relationships, survival, and personal growth.
    • Will she continue her entitled ways, or will she learn humility and adapt to her new circumstances?
  3. Character Development:
    • Elara’s interactions with other characters—both allies and enemies—reveal hidden depths and vulnerabilities.
    • The rescued princess must grapple with her identity, especially when she seeks refuge with a lower-class family.
    • The family’s matriarch, who speaks harshly about the royal family, forces Elara to hide her true identity.
  4. Romance and Secrets:
    • Romance options abound, and players can choose whom Elara forms deeper connections with.
    • Elara’s secrets—both her past and her true self—add layers of suspense and tension to the narrative.
  5. Art and Music:
    • The visual novel features beautiful artwork, bringing characters and scenes to life.
    • The soundtrack enhances the emotional impact, whether during intense battles or quiet moments.
Remember that “Slay the Princess” is an immersive experience where your choices shape the outcome. Will Elara rise above her spoiled nature and find her place in this new world? Play to find out!

sounds excactly as i remembered it, but what i played was made with daz3...