Seeking Game with a female character that looks like Stacy from Office Wife , but without all the cuckolding and cheating

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Im looking for a game where one of the female characters looks like or is somawhat similar to Stacy from the the OfficeWife.
But I do NOT want the game to have any NTR, cheating, sharing, swining or cuck stuff.

Stacy from the office Wife looks super hot, but sadly the game has unavoidable ntr/cheating/cuckold/sharing etc ...

Hope someone can recommend some games with a female character that looks like Stacy :D
Btw it does not matter if the female character is the main character or not.

This is Stacy and what im looking for or something similar

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I feel like she looks pretty similar to Madison from Element-174. I posted some screengrabs of her here.

In the interest of full disclosure, there was a scene with Madison in a previous version that kinda/sorta approached NTR (she was being blackmailed into sex) but it was altered long ago to avoid that completely. Not worth getting upset over IMO even with the original scene and especially now that it was removed but since you specifically mentioned that I thought it was worth pointing out.

Reactions: cib64 and Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I feel like she looks pretty similar to Madison from Element-174. I posted some screengrabs of her here.

In the interest of full disclosure, there was a scene with Madison in a previous version that kinda/sorta approached NTR (she was being blackmailed into sex) but it was altered long ago to avoid that completely. Not worth getting upset over IMO even with the original scene and especially now that it was removed but since you specifically mentioned that I thought it was worth pointing out.
Thanks. Dont see any ntr or cheating tags, so I will give Element-174 a try
Madison looks almost like Stacy :D