Seeking Game with a female protagonist

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
If only it would be as simple as finding female protagonist games by tags, but I had that discussion somewhere else already and basically all games with female protagonist are written by males for males, and nearly all of them play with the corruption theme.

Actual "good" games with the option to play as a girl and have a normal romance with guys, and maybe even have it somewhat believable? Dont really think I have seen any around here, and im checking nearly every game. Now if you are somewhat ok with the whole corruption thing then there would be more to chose.

Only other option I know would be japanese VN's, since there are that many there are probably some that are great, and the best of them also sometimes get a translation, pretty sure something good could be found there. But im not up to date there, since im not actively looking for those.

Annabella13

May 23, 2018
If only it would be as simple as finding female protagonist games by tags, but I had that discussion somewhere else already and basically all games with female protagonist are written by males for males, and nearly all of them play with the corruption theme.

Actual "good" games with the option to play as a girl and have a normal romance with guys, and maybe even have it somewhat believable? Dont really think I have seen any around here, and im checking nearly every game. Now if you are somewhat ok with the whole corruption thing then there would be more to chose.

Only other option I know would be japanese VN's, since there are that many there are probably some that are great, and the best of them also sometimes get a translation, pretty sure something good could be found there. But im not up to date there, since im not actively looking for those.
Awesome thank you! I will have a good look at that then

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Off the top of my head (don't really play them): A wife and a mother, good girl gone bad, chloe 18, darksilver's new game (Glamour), blooming love, college life and two sides has a weird plot where the mc can gender bend into a girl if you're into that

Reactions: Annabella13

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey everyone, haven't found a good game on here with you playing as the female. I would obviously love to play a girl romancing guys.

So I think here would be a good place to ask. Thanks everyone in advanced ;)
WARNING: I haven't played any of these, but the synopses seemed relevant to your request.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Thats what I meant, its not as easy as just linking female protagonist games, as it was asked to have a good game with a girl as the main character and being able to romance guys.

For example, Chloe18, like almost every other game listed, is pure male fantasy of corrupting a girl. Not even the option to not slutify her. I did like it, pizza girl is best girl, but sadly not what the OP asked for. As for A wife and Mother and Glamour, they are tagged as corruption, and will mostly likely heavily play off it, but are in too early stages to tell if they actually have a pure path, but even then they reek of male fantasy and its easy to see.

And Blooming Love doesnt even have any female/male content. Now I know about Good Girl Gone Bad, but even there I would only half heartedly recommend it, not with the emphasis on good game and romance. But its at least the closest there is.

Annabella13

May 23, 2018
WARNING: I haven't played any of these, but the synopses seemed relevant to your request.

;P saved!

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The Winds Disciple, while being a nice game, is another example of corruption, and theres really no romance in there at all. And no other way to finish the game without banging everything.

I love Daddy is you playing the daughter, and either going for your Father or Mother or both, and theres also not really any romance, I mean the relationship to the father could be described as somewhat lovingly but its also incest, and all leads to screwing them.

Romancing the Kingdom was pretty decent from what I remember, that might be worth a try, cant say much about the others.

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
Chloe18
Lida's Adventures <- though it gets weird
Fashion Business <- new title, but it's very promising.
Roundscape Adorevia <- you can choose between female/male MC.
Coceter Chronicles <- female demon trying mundane life
Road Trip
A Wife And Mother - you can play as a good wife or more naughty and kinky version

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I would love for OP to play some of the games and give some feedback, maybe my vision is warped, but most of the games dont have any romance, especially not between the female protagonist and a male person.

Honestly five imaginary points to the person telling me where the romance between Chloe and a male npc in Chloe18 was. Im very interested to see the results heh.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles <- female demon trying mundane life
You need to play this again, because that's the worst synopsis ever.

Of the games mentioned in this thread so far, only romancing the kingdom and good girl gone bad are written by women. So far as I know. As a result they have better female characters. However I'd agree with Delmach about none of them truly being romance games.

Of the ones suggested, blooming love is the only one that is a romance game, and it's lesbian. It's also a little hamfisted. Both characters are a little too sweet for their own good.

Again, of what's suggested, my favourites are Coceter Chronicles, in which the main character is the ultimate player avatar, but the game itself is still geared toward a more person who wants to fuck women audience. There are plenty of male/female sex scenes, but most of them aren't so much romantic and the race that the MC is kinda requires that she has lots of sex. So I would get if you didn't want to play it for this request. The other though, is I Love Daddy, which before Coceter was my all time favourite. It is still a very sexual relationship though, not a sappy romance at all. However it does have a lot more to it than meets the eye, with 10 different endings some of which you need therapy for afterwards because they're so sad, but others of which are balls to the wall awesome and insane.

I am working on a game with dual protagonists, a male and female that I plan on developing more as a romance, but it's still an erotic novel, and it's going to have my own masculine biases. However I do hope it will work to service this very underserved market.