Identify Game with a long time loop

OzymandiasPrime

Jan 10, 2019
I can't remember the name of this game, but I remember a bunch of details from it:
  • Ren'Py
  • 3d anime art style
  • MC doesn't know who he is, just woke up in this body that used to belong to someone else.
  • He lives with a girl who the original owner of the body considered to be daughter-like, but you can romance her anyway (obviously). She has long red pigtails.
  • Red-pigtails girl has a friend who doesn't like you and is related to the time loop in some way. She seems to know you're an imposter. There are a bunch of creepy scenes with her, with a lot of clock imagery.
  • The time loop is long, like maybe a full month of in game time before resetting, and it's part of the plot
  • There's a college with a dorm area, and each room houses 2 girls. You can romance all of them.
Thanks so much if anyone knows what it's called! Unfortunately I don't remember many character names but I remember a lot of the character designs and personalities so it's been sticking out in my brain itching for me to play it again.

ar5n99rn

Jun 24, 2017
I can't remember the name of this game, but I remember a bunch of details from it:
  • Ren'Py
  • 3d anime art style
  • MC doesn't know who he is, just woke up in this body that used to belong to someone else.
  • He lives with a girl who the original owner of the body considered to be daughter-like, but you can romance her anyway (obviously). She has long red pigtails.
  • Red-pigtails girl has a friend who doesn't like you and is related to the time loop in some way. She seems to know you're an imposter. There are a bunch of creepy scenes with her, with a lot of clock imagery.
  • The time loop is long, like maybe a full month of in game time before resetting, and it's part of the plot
  • There's a college with a dorm area, and each room houses 2 girls. You can romance all of them.
Thanks so much if anyone knows what it's called! Unfortunately I don't remember many character names but I remember a lot of the character designs and personalities so it's been sticking out in my brain itching for me to play it again.
Could be this game Lessons in Love

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-33-0-selebus.48158/