Seeking Game with a photosoot in the very beginning.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dav31092

Apr 11, 2022
The game is about a couple who go to a photo shoot to take pre wedding photos i belive, and then like half way through the shoot another guy comes in eventually gets her to blow him on camera.

dav31092

Apr 11, 2022
Nah, i even looked through like all the netorare games. Cause im pretty sure there was another man and woman come into the shoot and the photographer makes the wife pose with the other guy and then it starts getting more and more sexual, but the photographer and the guy in the pics are playing it off like its normal and then he just starts fucking her mouth.

markaa61

Dec 13, 2022
Nah, i even looked through like all the netorare games. Cause im pretty sure there was another man and woman come into the shoot and the photographer makes the wife pose with the other guy and then it starts getting more and more sexual, but the photographer and the guy in the pics are playing it off like its normal and then he just starts fucking her mouth.
Yes, the build up was insane. The guy was very muscular, dressed a bit like Tarzan. When the couple was leaving a new couple was waiting for their photoshoot and the wife (second one) jealously said "I want to pose with him too".

markaa61

Dec 13, 2022
It's Lida's Adventure - Episode 3.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote