Seeking Game with A slut like LI ?

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I guess the MC's girlfriend in Where it all Began could be called kind of slutty. She won't actually do anything with other guys unless you turn on NTR and make the right choices, but she does tease and flirt a lot. She thinks and talks about sex a lot. If NTR is off she is thinking about MC, if on it'll be about other guys.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Depravity is the only game I know

Nicole has a slutty personality. She is also super perverted and talks about sex all the time.
Only with the MC tho. She does not talk about past sex adventures, like who she fucked etc ...

She is also not a whore. She has only had a few sexual partners.
She has never been in gangbangs, 3somes, never done anal etc...
She just acts slutty and the MC loves it. She only does slutty things with MC.
And dresses super sexy too

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This is unfortunately a pretty rare occurrence, if you're into that kind of thing. Partly because a lot of games depend on you turning "innocent" girls into sluts as a form of progression and partly because of a fear of NTR (actual or perceived, "she had sex with other men, how yuckie!")

My favorite slut LI is Vanessa from Long Story Short. She's your best friend's girlfriend but constantly flirts and makes passes at you and other men. You can either choose to discourage her and even rat her out to the friend because "bros before hoes" etc and stick with the other typically shy and innocent LI, or you can stop being a square and let Vanessa get what she wants.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CainKova