Identify Game with an alt/punk looking (mute?) ex GF with a scar on her face that smokes

John4511

Dec 16, 2017
So I played this game on my phone a couple of months ago. I think it was a first release and it looked interesting.

I don't remember much of it it except on character and one scene in it.

So the character is an ex GF of the MC. I don't think she says anything in the game and you encounter her a couple of times.

From memory I think I remember her having red hair, having an alt/punk look (possibly wearing a leather jacket. Not sure tho) . I also think she has a scar on her face.

The scene I remember is possibly the last one in which you encounter her on the street. She's smoking a cigarette and you can tell her that it isn't healthy for her. She doesn't say anything but after you leave she drops the cigarette.

It's pretty specific and don't much so it would surprise me if someone identified it just from this lol. I usually wait for the game to reappear in the Latest Updates section when I can't remember the name, but I haven't seen this one for a couple of months so I would like to find it.

Thanks everyone.