Seeking Game with Being a Dik-like humor or a fun supporting character like Derek.

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
Like the title says, I'm looking for any games out there that have this level of humor or a really fun companion like Derek from Being a Dik. I've played quite a few games from here and while most were good, none ever really tickled my humor the way Being a Dik did.

Pretty much anything is fine although good character models and dialogue choices that actually matter and affect the game are preferable, protag can be Male or Female. My only exclusions are no graphic violence, and gore.

Hope you guys can give some good suggestions. ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I'm with you on Derek, he was so good I recommended the game to a friend purely for the story.
"Becoming a Rockstar" also has nice visuals and a "best friend" character, although he is less fun. Also I don't know your definition of NTR but he has his own scene (iirc optional) where he bangs some random chicks who were never love interests for the MC to begin with.

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
I'm with you on Derek, he was so good I recommended the game to a friend purely for the story.
"Becoming a Rockstar" also has nice visuals and a "best friend" character, although he is less fun. Also I don't know your definition of NTR but he has his own scene (iirc optional) where he bangs some random chicks who were never love interests for the MC to begin with.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll go check it out soon. I guess for NTR I mean where the MC's partner cheats on them.