Seeking Game with best renders/animations?

reg3ncy

Dec 12, 2021
Hey,

I havent played many sex games, and since there is billion of them and I dont have unlimited time, I only wanna try the best in near future.

So far I have played only two games. First was Dreams of Desire, I loved it and was amazed by render quality. However, after i finished it, I tried Being A DIK. Ever since I played Being a Dik, i just cant go back to dreams of desire because the drop in animation and the quality overall is just too big.

So Im wondering, are there any other games with renders and gameplay as quality as Being A Dik? If not, what games come closest to it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Roosko

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I havent played many sex games
It shows. On the scale of bigger games/VNs, Being A Dik's render quality is subpar at best. Good VN/game, but the graphics are pretty average.

PhillyGames (City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakening) is the immediate recommendation, Summer's Gone looks like it's going to be another good one, The Deluca Family, Where It All Began, Leap of Faith is good story-good render type VN. One to look out for seeing as it's rather new is Hard to Love. They aren't 3DCG nor animated, but Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String are basically must-plays for anyone new to VNs.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Here's a couple of titles that I've played and think they are comparable to BaDIK when it comes to quality;

City of Broken Dreamers: If you like cyberpunk theme and a plot full of mysteries then you are in for a treat. Animations and renders are top notch. Beautiful girls. Definitely recommended.

Timestamps: Unconditional Love: Another different title. If you like sci-fi and a bit of a mystery then you'll enjoy the storyline. Top quality renders and animations in its genre. Definitely recommended.

Timestamps: Lost Love: The sequel of this awesome title. I'll not spoil the storyline, you can tell it's more or less the same theme as the first title. Definitely recommended.

The Visit: Oldest title in this list, but it's still an eye candy; also happens to be the game that made me delve into the whole AVN world. Be prepared for some of the best looking MILFs in the genre. Definitely recommended.

I think these games come close when it comes to quality to BaDIK. I must say again, these are the games that I played. I'm sure there are loads of games out there that are as good or even better than BaDIK that I haven't played. I'm sure the fellow F95 users will also write their suggestions. Have fun!

mike087

Mar 3, 2024
It shows. On the scale of bigger games/VNs, Being A Dik's render quality is subpar at best. Good VN/game, but the graphics are pretty average.

PhillyGames (City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakening) is the immediate recommendation, Summer's Gone looks like it's going to be another good one, The Deluca Family, Where It All Began, Leap of Faith is good story-good render type VN. One to look out for seeing as it's rather new is Hard to Love. They aren't 3DCG nor animated, but Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String are basically must-plays for anyone new to VNs.
Wow. You're the man. You have great taste. Thank you for the recomendations. If you have new recommendations for games with the best renders, I would appreciate it if you shared them. Thanks.