Seeking Game with Bitchy Older sister!

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I need more games with a bitchy older sister. Everyone keeps saying that over half the games on this site include this trope, but I still can't find any good recommendations from others... Only requirement is that it has to have 3dcg models (non Honey Select), and preferably good looking models please (there are some popular games with god awful looking characters).

Games i've already played:
-Milfy City
-Echoes of Lust
-Big Brother Another Story
-Bad Bobby Saga
-Man of the house
-Sisterly lust
-Dreams of Desire

Last edited:

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Well Summertime saga and Snow Daze are not 3dcg, and Max's Life is Honey select, both types of games I requested not to recommend. And I already played Dirty Pool and the sister isn't a bitchy character, unless you're mistaking the niece for your sister.

I haven't heard of Bloody Passion though, so i'll check it out. Doubtful for it though due to their not being any corruption or blackmail tag on it's page, so hard to imagine that there any bitchy sister that you change chase a relationship with...

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Some of them are not exactly bitches, but I have added games too that have beautiful older sister model.

Milfs of Sunville
The Blackout
Midnight Paradise
Guilty Pleasure
Bloody Passion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! I know you said not all these game have a bitchy sister, but do you remember which ones spefically do and don't? All these games look great, and i'll add them to my list to play in the future! Just want to know which ones i should prioritze with a bitchy sister

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you! I know you said not all these game have a bitchy sister, but do you remember which ones spefically do and don't? All these games look great, and i'll add them to my list to play in the future! Just want to know which ones i should prioritze with a bitchy sister
milfs of sunville - slut and dominant
the blackout - slut and dominant
bloody passion - slut and docile
guilty pleasure - docile
midnight paradise - docile (I don't remember much)

Last edited:

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
bitchy older sister in Milfy City? Caroline? she was nice and lovely, maybe just a little reluctant and slutty