Seeking Game with elf training, prostitution and selling

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
More than a year ago I played this game but alas I cannot find it again.
You needed to extract and "civilize" (train) elves from the neighbouring forests. They needed to perform various jobs, mainly prostitution but also social jobs like secretaries and whatnot.
Then, when "civilized", you could: sell them for cash or influence with various factions, use them to enslave more elves in combat, or even free them to make future expeditions easier (spreading the word of the wonderful time she had).
There were many things to unlock, from training methods to tecnologies/research you could share with the elves' communities for some kind of benefit that I can't remember (since they are mostly tribal and not industrialized).
The peculiar thing is that you had to wait in real time to advance training, resting or jobs. You could also close the game, and play the next day, and that would also count as advancing time for the various tasks.
More minor details: there were different visuals for different training types, various skills to train, a limited number of cells you could keep elves in, and even a bunch of different sub-races, even if it was just a color and stat change.
If any of this rings a bell, do let me know, and thank you a lot.