Seeking Game with exploring / building sexual relationships

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Hi! I'm looking for games where the partners build a sexual relationship, in detail. Many games just jump into sex with very little thought to how the sexual chemistry plays out between two or more people, or take the time with details and discovering preferences and kinks.

I'm especially interested in games where a couple explore sexual kinks, including BDSM, but I'm also open to a vanilla boyfriend / girlfriend situation, NTR / hotwife, or anything that dives into the details of building up a sexual relationship instead of just 'you unlock BJ' and then 'you unlock vaginal' and then 'you unlock anal.' Most visual novels tend to fall into this sort of linear progression model, and most sim-type games just have certain stats as the gate that need grinding, rather than something a bit more organic.

I don't have a perfect example, but here are a few:

Wife Trainer - amazing game, one of my all time favorites. Each girl is different and has different preferences that need to be discovered and explored, with varied outcomes possible depending on choices made.

Together Again - a bit linear but is completely focused on exploring and building up a sexual relationship, in a BDSM context.

Thanks for any ideas!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Some of the better trainers might apply, though most are corruption-based around grooming, blackmail, slavery and stuff like that, and they do have a progression like you mentioned. I thought Princess Tower was a cut above in this area with a focus on BDSM, but, well, RIP. Pyorgara's games are also nice with the maledom corruption theme, but they always start out with noncon / dubcon. TCoK is shockingly well-written (localized?) for a Japanese NTR game and doesn't have the usual progression either. But it starts very much noncon.

James Madison

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the response! I had missed several of these. Princess Tower looks especially interesting, so I'm trying that first. TCoK sounds interesting as well but I'm typically put off by anything RPGM-like, but I'll look into it more.

Thanks very much!