Identify Seeking Game with Hairjob?

Mordon

May 21, 2019
Euphoria has a hairjob scene. It has femdom and male domination so if you're just after a few scenes I'd recommend downloading a full save as some of it can get pretty messed up

22acaciaavenue

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you so much!!!!...Finally somebody answer! I was losing hope. I know that there should be Hairjob or Prehensile Hair scenes in Japanese Hentai games but it is difficult to find. It is rare that is mentioned into the description.

I think I am going to try to play this game and see if I like it.
But again, Thank you!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In my experience, hairjobs are pretty much always from male dom scenes, usually gang bangs. Maybe some prehensile hair rapist girl exist in some game, but I have never seen or heard of one lol.

22acaciaavenue

Dec 11, 2019
So far I found Hairjob or Prehensile hair scenes in those games : Monster Girl Quest, Shrift, Lilith In Nightmare, Monster Girl Quest Paradox.

Reactions: desmosome

Mordon

May 21, 2019
Here's a link for English 2dcg games that feature a hairjob if you haven't checked there yet. I'm not sure the extent of these but if you're out of options it's a good place to check

Last edited:

22acaciaavenue

Dec 11, 2019
Here's a link for English 2dcg games that feature a hairjob if you haven't checked there yet. I'm not sure the extent of these but if you're out of options it's a good place to check
Thank you...I had a look to vndb, I found few games where they mention Hairjob, mostly of which genres I am not a big fan, but I will go more in deep.