Seeking Game with hard-to-get girls, more realism

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Hello, i need a recomendation, please. Need a game with these features: a gradual conquest of the girls, so that at the beginning of no one really cared about the main character (you can even with negative feelings towards him) and a clear feeling that the girls are growing in favor because of our actions ( no matter the choise, quest or just the plot), and not just because, because it seems so should be like everywhere else. So that there was not these silly crushes on mc from the start. As an example, well like Big Brother. ( not necessarily the same gameplay structure ) The main thing in the beginning is to have the feeling that sex with these girls is something distant and impossible.
In terms of tags, game engine - no restrictions. Thanks.

Reactions: klopks

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
There's Hentai highschool Since you say no restrictions, there are also NTR games where it's quite tough for the protagonist. Games by Kegani Laboratory or scars of summer, though relation often tends to deteriorate of course in those. I'll also mention an oldie, just because I think it a good one. You could also look into the Immoral study games on the same site, if you can live with the old style, lots of text, small static images, though works of art, imo.

Reactions: wizardcock