Ren'Py Game with Honey Select graphics

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
are game developers now not using designs from Illusion? I really miss games with graphics like that that still survive, only Dark Magic.
Many developers with Illusion graphics have abandoned brand projects.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I'm guessing either they were bound to abandon them eventually (illusion assets offer entry into game development with little to no monetary commitment) or they switched to daz3d or something similar so they would be able to sell their game on Steam. It's easy to abandon a game that's making you no money if you don't have any money sunk into it.

As for people who abandon games that are financially successful, well... you'll have to ask BlueCat.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
I'm guessing either they were bound to abandon them eventually (illusion assets offer entry into game development with little to no monetary commitment) or they switched to daz3d or something similar so they would be able to sell their game on Steam. It's easy to abandon a game that's making you no money if you don't have any money sunk into it.

As for people who abandon games that are financially successful, well... you'll have to ask BlueCat.
That's right.. I wonder if anyone made it with AI because Ai graphics I think are nice and sexy.